Business Systems Analyst
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Business Analysis at UPS Technology:
Our Business Systems Analysts tie our technology to our business needs as they determine how new tech solutions will affect our customers. Their analysis ensures we maximize the positive impact of new technology across the business. As a UPS Business Analyst, you are a problem solver that enables the organization to achieved its goals and bring value to our UPS teams and customers!
About this role:
The Business Systems Analyst works with some supervision on projects of moderate to high complexity and independently on projects of low to moderate complexity. He/She serves as a liaison between the business community and Information Services (I.S.). This position contributes to the identification of solution alternatives, elicits and develops business and functional requirements that meet the needs of the business in a date driven business and application development environment.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Business Systems Analysis
- Experience with EDI / data integration structure, specifically EDIFACT, X12 and XML.
- Experienced with Data mapping / DMA documents.
- Knowledge of Data mapping for Reports analysis.
- Experienced with customer specifications for integration.
- Knowledge of Post Sales Business
- Familiarity with Client Server Applications
- Advanced Requirements Gathering skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Testing Skills
- Experience with Agile Systems Development preferred.
- Experience of BOBJ application preferred.
- Knowledge of EDISIM preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law