UPS i-parcel is a fast paced, entrepreneurial subsidiary of UPS. At UPS i-parcel, we are seeking to disrupt the international e-commerce industry with logistics and technology. Our logistics solutions are focused on making international transportation of e-commerce packages quick, reliable, trackable, and affordable for shoppers all over the world. Our technology solutions are focused on breaking down barriers between US and UK based merchants, and shoppers the world over.
The Revenue Management and Strategy Manager leads the pricing function for i-parcel. He/She is responsible for a team of analysts who respond to requests from the salesforce for pricing. The Revenue Management and Strategy Manager is also responsible for strategic revenue management issues, and building pricing agreements for our most strategic customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leads and manages revenue management team
- Maintains records of how pricing has been constructed
- Builds complex pricing agreements for strategic customers
- Optimizes the revenue management process
- Serves as a liaison to UPS internal stakeholders
Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Creative and strategic ability to generate solutions
- Ability to stay highly organized in an entrepreneurial setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance, Information Systems or other business related field - Preferred
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Finance, Information Systems or other business related field - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law