Other 1 (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
The part time utility position of Shop Porter is an entry level position performing janitorial duties after our operation has been completed. The shop porter is responsible for building up keep and maintaining appearance standards of UPS equipment. The qualified candidate will have a background in janitorial duties. Must be able to work in an environment with variable temperatures, humidity, exposure to dust, dirt, cleaning chemicals and noise.
Part Time 4 hours per day; Monday-Friday.
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis and complete the scheduled workday on a consistent basis.
- Ability to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs.
- Grasp, lift/lower, push/pull, operate equipment and tools, up to and greater than 70 pounds.
- Grasp, lift/lower, push/pull, operate equipment and tools to heights above the shoulder and to foot level.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight, hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law