Sr. Business Systems Analyst
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Business Analysis at UPS Technology:
Our Business Systems Analysts tie our technology to our business needs as they determine how new tech solutions will affect our customers. Their analysis ensures we maximize the positive impact of new technology across the business. As a UPS Business Analyst, you are a problem solver that enables the organization to achieved its goals and bring value to our UPS teams and customers!
About this role:
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst serves as a liaison between the business community and Information Technology (I.T.). He/She will support factory model processes for their work cell in a date-driven business and application development environment. This position requires a solid understanding of Agile Business Analysis, Business Process Analysis and Structured Systems Analysis.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will support requirements elicitation, documentation, analysis, and management efforts for highly complex projects on Healthcare ERP/WMS applications. He/she provides guidance to other Business Systems Analysts (BSAs) on cross-functional projects. This position contributes to the identification of solution alternatives, elicits and analyzes business needs, determines the impact and integration of solutions to business processes and systems, and validates that solutions fit within the long-term strategic vision.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst ensures that BSA work products conform to quality and content standards, and stays current on industry best practices, trends, tools and techniques. He/She collaborates with organizational stakeholders and senior management to establish and implement processes that enhance efficiency, and improve work products for the enterprise.
- Advanced-level proficiency with Agile Business and Requirements Analysis with experience in Business Process Analysis, Structured Systems Analysis, and Requirements Validation.
- Experience with the Healthcare industry, Warehouse Management Systems and/or Order Management Systems.
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS), Jama, Office Suite, and writing User Stories.
- Solicits, gathers and documents information on business problems, project objectives, technology needs, and relevant processes accurately and with the appropriate level of detail using the business need to help define the project’s requirements.
- Must have skills in technical writing, active listening, and big picture thinking.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity