Nobody understands transportation and logistics like UPS. And while you’ve probably never thought of a UPS company for financing and insurance services, the global supply chain expertise of UPS Capital uniquely positions us to help protect companies from risk and leverage cash in their supply chains. Insurance companies and banks can’t say that. UPS Capital and its affiliates have offices throughout the United States, as well as operations in Asia, Europe and Latin America.
As part of the Sales Enablement team, this role provides the tools, assets and resources to the sales team in order to improve efficiency and success. You work to improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the sales process. You'll provide data analysis and use tools like Salesforce to track the performance of sales processes, and recognize opportunities for improvement in those processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports and informs the salesperson onboarding process and adjusts training as the company and product matures
- Assesses and implements sales tools to facilitate the sales process
- Analyzes sales performance data and other supporting information to drive improvements and change
Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate MS Excel user (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Intermediate user of other data analyst tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills with ability to summarize complex concepts succinctly
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills
- Salesforce.com experience - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity