SENIOR ETL/SQL DEVELOPER
This position is for an advanced ETL / SQL developer with 5+ years of experience in ETL architect design for large applications, advanced programming, tuning and administration.
- This position requires in-depth experience in Schema Modeling and SQL.
- Focus is on ETL development and SQL to support the development of a MicroStrategy dashboard for the Client Field Sales Execution organization in support of the Snyder's Lance acquisition and Sales Value Capture initiative with a go-live timeframe of November 15, 2018.
- Minimum education requirement is bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of study.
- The candidate must have strong communication and problem-solving skills and will be working with technical leads and business owners.
- The candidate must be local to Pepperidge Farm, Norwalk CT HQ Office and must work on-site.
- Experience in ETL Architect Design for large applications, advanced programming, tuning and administration.
- Knowledge of current Informatica ETL tools (Our environment - Power Center Version 9.6.1 or higher).
- Experience with current Oracle version and PL/SQL (Our environments - Oracle 11i and MS Sql server version 11.0).
- Experience with database performance tuning for OLAP solutions with Oracle.
- Experience with Unix and Tivoli tools.
- Experience in data warehousing concepts such as star schema, transformation and loading processes.
- Experience in Schema Modeling and SQL (Our environment - Erwin data modeler 9.5.0 or higher).
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy reporting tool (Our environment – MicroStrategy 10x or higher). Must be able to develop both MicroStrategy Solutions and MicroStrategy dashboards.
- Experience conducting technical data validation between data warehouse and source system(s).
- Strong analytic capability with ability to translate business objectives into IT initiatives.
- Ability to make quality design decisions and resolve opportunities quickly.
- Ability to implement, support, educate and/or present complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written & oral) skills.
- Self-starting, persistent individual with tenacity, resilience, courage, enthusiasm, ambition and commitment.
- Assertiveness with the strength in conceptual thinking/analysis and ability to execute defined objectives, solutions with minimal supervision.
- Strong team player.
- Creativity and ability to develop innovative/effective solutions holistically.
- Results and action oriented with strong execution and follow-up experience.
- Strong time management skills.
- Fluent in English.
This 5+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-00971
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.