To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account and sign-in.
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into your internal Workday Account .
Want to be added to our Talent Community? Click Here
Summary Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products. Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
OTHER SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, OR SKILLS
- Vacuum system expertise is preferred
- Utilizes good time management skills for on-time delivery of assignments
- Manages small projects as assigned
- Organizes and conducts meetings
- Documents work/deliverables according to the company standards and industry regulation
- Medical device manufacturing experience a plus
- Thermal and/or heat transfer knowledge highly preferred
- Software: MS Office, MATLAB, Minitab, SolidWorks, AutoCAD a plus
- Statistical analysis tools/software beneficial
- Bachelors Degree with 2+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment OR 6+ years of manufacturing engineering work experience required
- Bachelors Degree with 4+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Pay Rate Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.