Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the US operations team to help drive brand awareness through B2B Event Marketing, PR, Media Analyst Relations, Sales Enablement, Customer Engagement, Copy writing/Marketing Collateral, and pitch decks.
This Marketing Manager will own all offline marketing channels as well as manage online digital/social lead generation.
Our client is a leading Global MarTech company offering social analytics SaaS product tool to help drive business growth. The company has been around for over 7 years and is continuing to see huge growth in their global markets.
- Ability to manage simultaneous campaigns, events, and partner relationships
- Create content (written) for website, copy writing, social, and digital channels to drive brand awareness
- Manage, plan, and attend events and conferences to drive leads and brand awareness
- Experience in driving brand awareness, events, and creating growth working PR firms and awareness activity
- Create written content for Email campaigns, Social Media, and Long Form Blog and Communication content
- Plan and Attend industry events to drive the brand
- Work with Global Marketing team to drive US strategy
- Use Demandware and Marketo for marketing tools
- 3+ years in B2B offline/online marketing positions
- Experience in event marketing and driving leads
- Experience in brand marketing creating awareness and growth through sales enablement, PR, and Media Relations
- Experience in email and social media marketing for B2B/SaaS company
- Experience in B2B/SaaS product platforms
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Collaborative Environment