CTG is seeking a UX Designer that will be responsible for designing web experiences and interfaces for a top technology company in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. The ideal candidate has a strong design portfolio and background within UX Design (for software, web interfaces, app designs), a four-year college degree and minimum 3 years of professional experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to apply user-centered design thinking principles, adhere to design process guidelines and work closely with cross-functional teams in the understanding and definition user flows, mockups and prototypes for applications that are intuitive, useful and usable experiences.
In addition, you must possess the ability to multi-task across numerous projects, work independently, adhere to tight deadlines and be comfortable presenting designs to stakeholders and executives. This is an excellent opportunity to evolve your UX design skills in the ever-changing and exciting technology field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience directly related to software/apps/mobile design fields.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in taking an idea from early concept through all phases of the design and development process; B2B portfolio examples a plus.
• Have in-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
• Skillset to manage own projects / strong organizational skills.
• Must be easy to work with and a team player
• Ability to take direction and execute under tight deadlines.
• Demonstrable experience with interface design tools (ex. Photoshop, inVision, Illustrator, Sketch, Muse, Visio, Balsamiq, Axure, etc.)
• Must have ability and experience in designing for responsive UI.
• Experience in collaborating and executing on UX Research.
• Additional experience in front-end development of responsive HTML5/CSS3, and using SVN and Visual Studio is a plus (not required).
• Great attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate effectively across geographically diverse teams.
• Bachelor Degree in Design, Graphics, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.