- As part of the Global Product and Design Organization, the User Experience (UX) Research team works with multiple stakeholders including UX Design, Product Management and Product Marketing to build the best learning technology tools. To accomplish these goals, they conduct research with users of their products; students, instructors, and school administrators. To gather feedback from their users they invite them to participate in research studies frequently.
- Participant recruitment is an integral part of research - Finding representative users, communicating, scheduling and ensuring a smooth experience is critical to the success of a research study. Additionally, the recruiter will manage our database and identify opportunities working with internal departments and external companies to grow our participant database.
- They are looking for someone who can represent the Company with a demonstrated professional demeanor, both in person and through all forms of communications. An outgoing, energetic and motivated person to join our team. A self-starter who enjoys building relationships, has an eye for detail and has solid project management skills. Someone who is passionate about providing a wonderful customer experience.
- Work with Researchers to create screeners, communicate project status, and make recommendations.
- Screen and recruit research participants by phone, email, and social media tools
- Schedule participants, confirm appointments and provide logistical support when executing studies.
- Be available to support the Researcher(s) on study days
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Update and maintain participant databases
- Develop and execute on creative ideas and strategies for finding research participants
- Manage scheduling with third party recruiting agencies
- At least three years' experience in research participant recruiting, sales, and/or customer service
- Prior phone experience working with customers
- Solid project management, information organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Creative problem solver willing to experiment and try new ways of doing thins
- Ability to communicate clearly and politely with customers, clients and colleagues.
- Self-starter who can work independently AND collaborate effectively remotely and in-person
- Proven skills using standard Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), database entry and reporting (experience with Salesforce preferred) Survey Monkey, and experience advertising on social media preferred.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers