Who you are: You’re excited by the opportunity to forge new paths and define best practices in voice-forward experiences. Specifically, you’re drawn to the prospect of designing conversational interfaces using machine learning and artificial intelligence to elevate the way people experience the world, starting with (and expanding beyond) entertainment. A fearless and flexible professional with a passion for defining, validating, and shaping the direction of features and products. Acting as a tactical change agent within our organization, this person will be charged with working with different teams to achieve short-term goals while maintaining focus on how the big picture is evolving.
• 7-10+ years of professional experience as an IA /UX Strategist.
• User experience design skill set including data-driven analytics capabilities, and a working understanding of speech, language, and machine learning technologies.
• Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing.
• Experience working on projects from inception to shipping product.
• Experience presenting to and effectively advising senior management.
• Experience shipping innovative, successful consumer products.
• Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness that everything counts.
• Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
• Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
• Ability to prototype experiences with readily available tools.
• Experience with agile/scrum.
• Experience designing mobile, web, and/or TV applications.
• An informed set of core values regarding user experience, technology, and business.
• The ability to present them with eloquence and concision.
• Experience in human-computer interaction design in voice or multimodal speech interfaces.
• Professional portfolio of voice design.
• Background in script writing or creative writing.