Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented UX/UI Developer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the San Francisco Bay area.
The UX Developer is part designer and part developer; you must have creative skills and know html, JS and CSS. Your job will be to improve the UI experience for various Dashboards for users from Business, Finance and Operations teams.
You should have good knowledge of how a human being interacts with a computer, that encompasses:
• The creative design of a financial dashboards and business applications
• The ease of searching for particular information
• Drill-down paths, interaction and Links between pages
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team of other designers, editors, developers, product and project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones.
• Apply our branding guidelines, UX standards and voice to a consistent brand experience.
• Create key design deliverables such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, style guides, visual design comps and interactive prototypes throughout the project lifecycle.
• Collaborate with the research team on usability testing, providing insight as well as prototypes for testing.
• Collaborate with development to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience.
• Collaborate with outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross collaboration between external and internal resources.
You also need to have a solid and broad range of development abilities. A good deal of your time will be spent writing throw-away code so it isn't necessary to learn the ins and outs of every framework out there. What you will want to focus on is how to add interactivity to components: for example, some basic animations; touch, tap, and swipe gestures; component skinning; etc. Time frames are often short for prototype projects. Most likely, you?ll also be creating multiple iterations of each project therefore it becomes important to create new builds quickly to get them in front of your clients for their feedback.
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computer Science, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI, Design or related field (or equivalent experience).
• 2-3 years of UX/UI experience.
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS, JS
• Proficiency in Axure, Sketch and InVision.
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Experience working with digital, interactive UX design.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working with cross--functional teams in an agile environment.
• Proven experience working with strict brand and style guide standards in a bigger company environment.
• Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience.
• Experience in responsive design.
• Mobile UX experience.
• Experience with visual design as well as interaction design
1. They will be the lead designer of the application and/or dashboard that we build - bringing in the standards from KP Brand center and proven UI/UX standards.
2. They will understand the needs of the consumer - through interviews and design sessions
3. They will help lead design sessions with developers and consumers
4. They will be required to build the storyboards and wireframes to be used by the BI Developer
5. They will work closely with the product owner and BI Develop to implement requirements
6. They will help prepare materials for product owner, senior executives and consumers (i.e. materials needed for demos and trainings)