Experienced Unarmed Security Guards needed for the Kauai VA Outpatient Clinic
- Unarmed Security Guards needed to direct types of moving vehicles, bicycles, pedestrian and other local specific traffic and enforce parking rules. Observe all activities occurring on the property, informing violators about posted rules and regulations; Maintain orderly conduct for all users of the facilities; report incidents/accidents immediately to the COR and proper authorities as indicated in the SOPs; Respond and provide assistance in emergency situations; Concduct hourly rounds of the facility;
Direct patients and visitors to sign in upon entering the facility; Maintain daily logs; Standby to monitor or assist providers in the event of an emergency.
Security Guard Minimum Qualification Standards:
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a minimum of at least two years of experience in contract or proprietor security and/or law enforcement or military training.
- Must be at least 21 years old and a US citizen.
- Must be fluent in English with the ability to read and undersand printed regulations, detailed written orders, training instructions and material.
- Must be able to maintain poise and control in emergency situations.
- Must not have a history of domestic violence or any criminal acts.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- A physical exam and a drug/alcohol test are required (all at company expense).
- This company participates in E-Verify.
- This company is an: AA/EEO/M/F/Disabled/ Veteran employer.