Build and manage team capable of delivering “best in class” service to customers and partners. Implement strategies, provide coaching and train processes to ensure team members are competent and confident in every activity and interaction. Achieve the company goals in customer satisfaction, partner satisfaction, and collections. American First Finance seeks a seasoned, capable supervisor with customer service, underwriting, and management experience to build a “likeable”, efficient, and effective call center team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- This requires daily training of Representatives to ensure they are confident and competent in their roles
- Both one-on-one training and group training are expected of the Supervisor
- This requires building efficient and effective schedules in advance based on the volume of activities by day, week, and time of year.
- Prepares and communicates call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Facilitates training and ensures compliance of Representatives with collection laws, customer privacy laws, and HR laws.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 2 years prior management experience with customer service and/or retail consumer underwriting environments
- Experience leading a team of trained individuals capable of producing the desired results Skilled in Microsoft, specifically Word and Excel
- Have an appreciation and strong desire for the development of others in addition to self
- Experience in Rent to Own
- Fluent in Spanish (oral and written)
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Communication: The candidate must be able to show by example and participate in a culture of communication where every team member understands where the business is, what their role is, what is expected of them, and how they are performing against those expectations.
- A Servant Heart: The candidate must value service to others. Our customers, partners, and team members deserve a candidate passionate about delivering on our promise. The ideal candidate is someone who seeks to understand in ways that allow for successful outcomes and relentlessly celebrates rave reviews by customers, partners, and team members at every opportunity.
- Organization & Planning: The candidate must be organized and plan-oriented. By example, the candidate must appreciate a working environment that is organized, efficient, and secure. The candidate must have an appreciation for the benefits that neatness and order have with regards to getting things done efficiently and effectively. The candidate must value showing up to work on time, removing distractions to the team so they can stay focused, and executing to the plan.
- Trust & Accountability: The candidate must be able to establish a culture of trust and accountability to results. The candidate must have a sense of committed action to deliver on the goals.
- Tech-Savvy: The candidate must be able to understand and use the technology we expect our team members to use.