Reputable and highly progressive Uniform Rental company is looking for a Service Manager to join their growing organization
- 3+ years in the industrial uniform rental industry working in a service management or similar managerial capacity
- AA college degree required, 4-year degree preferred
- Familiar with the southern California market
- Organized, possess excellent planning and follow-up skills, outgoing, ability to multitask, have a passion for excellence and have a passion to lead teams to produce a high level of performance
- Primary responsibility is to ensure the satisfaction of company's existing customers and minimize lost business.
- Direct responsibility to regularly visit our larger customers and build rapport, as well as address customer service issues.
- Assist in renewing service agreements.
- Manage three (3) District Managers and oversee fifteen (15) route service representatives.
- Assist company in adding new lines of service/products within existing accounts.
- Ensure customers pay within company's stated terms.
- Responsible for cost containment of delivery costs (i.e. fuel, route delivery efficiency, and merchandise).
- Coordinate installation of new accounts with production, sales, and production departments.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training of all personnel in service department.
- Reports directly to General Manager.
- Interacts almost daily with each department head, including top management/ownership.
- Generous base salary depending on experience.
- Bonus opportunities of approximately $12-15k for the first year, depending on individual's performance and company's growth.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescriptions ($150 per month for the entire family)
- Car allowance of $475/month plus Fuel Card.
- Company supplied iPhone and iPad.
- Profit-sharing with 20% vesting after each year thereafter (6 years = 100% vesting).
- Vacation and PTO
- Regular work hours are typically Monday-Friday 8 AM - 6 PM.
- Outside of these typical days/hours, candidate may be asked to attend periodic training sessions, off-site seminars, assist with the measuring of new/existing accounts, or attending after hours meetings with top management.