University Relations Coordinator
Round Rock, TX
The primary purpose of this position is to support the University Relations organization with operational tasks from July through December of 2018. Will participate in activities as directed working with a dynamic team supporting our Client.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage interview requests for students from PMs across the University Relations team
- Manage executive referral process
- Manage University Relations inbox
- Send decline/keep warm emails to candidates from UR inbox based on PM feedback forms
- Add UR Fall recruiting events to SharePoint calendar
- Support the UR Operations PM and UR Leadership team with other projects and tasks throughout Fall recruiting
- Attend local campus events as needed
Day to Day:
Manage interview requests for students from PMs across the University Relations team
- Organize and track all interview requests and candidate information
- Professional coordination with the candidates as a representative of the university relations team
- Align with leadership team schedules to efficiently coordinate and schedule
- Provide necessary documents to interview team prior to interview, and provide follow-up to PMs
- Manage, submit and track candidate interview reimbursements Manage executive referral process
- Upload resumes of all referrals in SharePoint site
- Add information on candidates to exec referral file and track urgency or request
- Reach out to candidate via University Relations email to set up Interview Stream interview recording
- Update exec referral file with recording submissions Manage University Relations inbox
- Respond to regular referral submissions
- Add regular referral candidates to candidate tracking system
- Respond to other questions via the inbox and reach out to the team as needed with questions
- Send decline/keep warm emails to candidates from UR inbox based on PM feedback forms.
- Add UR Fal recruiting events to SharePoint calendar.
- Support the UR Operations PM and UR Leadership team with other projects and tasks throughout Fal recruiting.
- Attend local campus events as needed.
- Bachelor Degree preferred, equivalent work experience considered
- Detail oriented and accuracy a must
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Effective collaboration in a team environment
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be able to work onsite
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.