GoHealth Urgent Care,one of the nation’s fastest growing urgent care companies, has recently partneredwith Hartford HealthCare with plans of opening 15 co-branded Urgent Care centers in the Hartford Metro area in 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physician Assistants / Family Medicine and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners / Family Medicine, Med/Peds and Urgent Care Physicians with at least one year of experience treating both adult and pediatric patients.
Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem openings available in Glastonbury, Wethersfield, Enfield, Newington, Southington, South Windsor, Meriden, Avon, & West Hartford areas.
Our state-of-the-art centers are modern and patient friendly, and feature:
- Electrostatic "smart glass" procedure rooms.
- Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room.
- Mobile x-ray equipment.
As part of a large multispecialty group (Hartford HealthCare Medical Group), we also offer:
· Unified EMR (EPIC) that can be accessed by caregivers across the Hartford HealthCare network.
· Competitive salary and benefits, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
· Coordinated care when referring to specialists & Internal network referrals which help with your productivity.
· Flexible staffing model to accommodate for high volume centers, to ensure that our providers are able to focus on quality care
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- All applicants must have, or obtain a valid Connecticut Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant Licence.
- All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment screening and credentialing.
- Urgent Care or Primary Care experience preferred