At Summit Truck Group, one of the country’s leading heavy duty truck dealer groups, our success depends on serving our customers with the best team members in the industry. If your career goals include making a valuable contribution as a Used Truck Sales Representative in an exciting and growing company and working with top professionals in the industry then consider joining our team.
Summit Truck Group in Wichita, KS is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, customer-oriented individuals who can work in a team environment as a Used Truck Sales Representative.
The Used Truck Sales Representative solicits commercial truck sales business from assigned accounts and/or through personal and phone contacts.
- Maintain Client and prospect databases.
- Follow department procedures in completing truck paperwork using available system tools.
- Coordinate service work with the service department.
- Ability to coordinate financing and insurance with the appropriate departments.
- Be available for required meetings and other appointed times consistent and required to conduct and maintain sales department business.
- Meet established performance criteria as determined by sales manager.
- Required to call on customers on a daily bases.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with other truck dealers, truck buyers, truck wholesalers, and develop a pipeline of ways to acquire used truck inventory for re-sales.
- As other duties assigned by manager.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Ability to function in a fast paced customer focused environment.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of truck specifications preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in the trucking/transportation industry preferred.
- Commercial valid driver’s license and clear driving record required.
Your rewards will be an exciting environment with advancement opportunities at one of the nation’s leading and growing heavy duty truck dealer groups. Summit Truck Group offers great career opportunities, along with a competitive salary, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our employees to be successful.
About our Company:
Summit Holdings is a privately held company that does business as Summit Truck Group, Summit Bus, and Summit Lease & Rental. The company operates 31 commercial truck and bus dealerships in Arkansas, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. Summit Truck Group represents and services International®, Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Ford and Isuzu commercial trucks, and Crane Carrier specialty vehicles. Summit Truck Group delivers exceptional customer service through its more than 1,300 employees, 440 technicians, and 458 service bays.
Summit Truck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace