The User Acquisition manager, as part of the larger Marketing team within Scientific Games Interactive, is responsible for bringing in high quality users to our free to play games through acquisition and retargeting channels. The team manages and optimizes large scale acquisition and retargeting budgets as the they work with key ad platform partners such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. Position manages function and process but not people.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly.
- Develop innovative solutions
- Collaborate with product and CRM to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement
- Monitor user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
- Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners such as Apple, Facebook, Twitter and Google.
String: ( “Media buyer” or “”Acquisition buyer” or buyer or “acquisition buyer”) and (analyze or develop or collaborate or monitor or “acquistion function” or “marketing campaign or “online marketing” or SCO or Analytics or advertising)
(“Media buyer” or “media acquisition” or “media manager” or “Acquisition manager”) and (“marketing campign” or “digital marketing” or “application” or “mobile user” or “Acquisition function”)
- BA or BS in math, engineering, economics or other quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in mobile user acquisition function (free to play mobile gaming preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices.
- Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Display, SEO, Facebook advertising experience a must
- Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Passion for problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.