RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately seeking an User Researcher for our global, intelligent networking and software innovation client in Milpitas, California (CA). Our client innovates everywhere; connecting people, things, processes, and data, reshaping technology across all aspects of life.
We are looking for a User Researcher with vision, ambition and top-notch research skills to join our team developing the next generation of collaboration applications that will power the workplace.
As a User Researcher, you will be organizing research with our customers and usability participants. These sessions will range from in-person, contextual inquiry to remote, task-oriented usability studies, to unmoderated surveys and clickstream data analysis. You will be part of a globally distributed design team using the collaboration tools you are helping develop.
Your work demonstrates that you:
- Have a strong understanding of research methods, and the confidence to invent your own as needed
- Care deeply about customers and build empathy for their needs with your stakeholders
- Design and conduct research activities from start to finish, from large scale studies to guerilla style sessions
- Map the issues discovered through your research back to the product and service ecosystem you are supporting
- Translate feedback and customer needs into insights that inspire and inform product development
- Has 4+ years of experience working with quantitative methods, ideally integrated with qualitative methods
- Has designed and executed multiple quantitative research studies across industries
- Advanced statistical analysis (clustering, regression, conjoint)
- Web analytics and analysis
- Survey design and analysis
- Experience in a programming language commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics (such as Python, R, MATLAB, C++, Java or Go), and with SQL
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.