ACS Professional Staffing is looking for a full-time employee to work on-site with our client. The Utility Design Coordinator position completes design work of a straightforward and standardized nature and identifies project specific needs and expectations for electric utility reliability improvements. This position is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. ACS Professional Staffing is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disabled Employer.
- Preparation of new improvement designs, work orders and cost estimates for maintenance construction
- Central point of contact for external customers, contractors, engineering firms, local agencies, utilities and governmental entities
- Designs and coordinates simple to more complex electric utility improvements
- Focuses on the identification of needs regarding project specific electric utility design requirements, standards, policies and establishes project specific business relationships with contractors and internal personnel to ensure commitments are delivered.
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.