Our client specializes in advanced network and communications systems development, with a focus on rapid prototyping of waveforms and algorithms to support radical next-generation tactical mobile, military airborne communications systems. The client is seeking an experienced VHDL / FPGA Design Engineer to implement cutting edge algorithms.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The client is seeking to hire two VHDL / FPGA Design Engineer with experience working on different aspects of FPGA design and implementation for a high-throughput signal processing system for communications applications. The candidate for this position must have experience working independently and part of a team on complex VHDL designs and multi-FPGA implementations. The candidate must be able to develop new RTL modules with minimal supervision.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
• PhD plus 5 years relevant experience OR MS plus 8 years relevant experience
• Proficiency with digital hardware (FPGA) design and implementation using VHDL
• Experience with the Xilinx Virtex/Kintex 7 or Ultra Scale/Ultra scale+ family of devices
• Proficiency in the Vivado/Modelsim/QuestaSim workflow
• Proficiency in implementing signal processing algorithms in an FPGA
• Understanding of integrating 3rd party IP in an FPGA
• Proficiency in board-level interface debugging and verification
• Proficiency using a Linux OS
• Experience with integrating and deploying multiple FPGAs using high speed interfaces such as Aurora, Serial RapidIO, PCIe and/or 10G/1G Ethernet
• Experience with script development and task automation in an interpreted scripting language such as Python, TCL, Perl, BASH or TCSH
• Hands-on experience with HW test equipment such as Oscilloscopes and Spectrum Analyzers,
• Experience with Xilinx Zinq, MPSOC, or RFSOC devices
• Familiarity with software development in C/C++
• Familiarity with UVM and System Verilog
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Infrequent
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI). Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans