Job Title: VMware Lead
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Required Skill sets are VMware Horizon View, UEM(User Environment Manager) and App Volumes.
Experience in Migration support.
- 5-7 year of Virtual environment experience (Citrix, VMware)
- Proven track record of enterprise level architecture, design and deployment of Citrix virtualization solutions in an enterprise environment.
- 2 to 5 years implementing an supporting VMware VDI environment. Specifically, Application Layering/assignment (VMware App Volumes). Experience with App stack development and QA.
- Extensive QA testing experience and UAT support experience and can assist with UAT planning, execution, issue resolution and prep for go live
- Win 7 to 10 migration experience
- Experience providing post migration support activities
- VMWare Horizon view admin & vSphere experience.
- Managing Application server environment (Citrix or View, RDSH)
- Effective communication skills with experience in communicating at all levels especially with End Users, task prioritization, time management, ability to work autonomously as well in team environment.
- Experience in trouble shooting OS, Browsers (web apps), MS Office Products (365 2016/2013) issues for End Users.
- Strong knowledge Windows OS (7 & 10), Virtual environments. Knowledge on standard IT processes.
- Self-starter able to complete project tasks by deadline
- VMWare VDI / SME / Consultant / Architect
- Technical analyst for Win 7 to 10 migration project supporting app volumes, app stack development and QA
- QA Tester
- Document all resolution steps whenever coming across and issue.
- Able to maintain deadlines for each task assigned.
- Post production SWAT team support/Issue resolution
Great to Have:
- UEM experience