Looking for a full time VMware/NetApp Engineer to be a part of our Engineering & Operations team.
This position is in support of the Department of State contract. A U.S Citizen with
current Secret security clearance is required for consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The candidate will support the continuing goal of incorporating innovative technologies into the Department's business processes and systems including automation using vCenter, VMware tooling, and NetApp storage tools.
• Experience with configuring and troubleshooting NetApp (e.g., 2500 series, etc) products is desired.
• Responsible for supporting the modernization of core infrastructure architecture and design for 200+ overseas State Department Posts around the world.
• Work with customers to determine their functional needs.
• Assist in the development of Enterprise policies and directives.
• Conduct Technical Exchange Meetings.
• Communicate regularly to government POCs regarding project activities and status.
• Excellent communications and customer management skills
• Strong ability to multi-task and work independently
• Experience architecting, designing, implementing IT solutions
• Experience working with customers to capture/document requirements
Years of Experience and Education Requirements:
Bachelor's degree with 5 - 7 years recent related systems integration and design
experience. Additional training and experience may be substituted in lieu of a
• VMWare ESXi and vCenter experience
• Automation of VMware EXSi/NetApp storage via PowerShell or similar approach
• NetApp storage experience
•• Cisco FlexPod / Cisco USC Director familiarity
• Systems Monitoring/OSS tools experience
• Cloupia Scripting for UCS Director
• Any additional automation background for the NetApp storage systems
• Development of UCS Director workflows
Clearance: Secret with ability to attain Top Secret
Location: Springfield, Virginia