Every Watt Matters is seeking a VP Energy Efficiency Solutions to lead their newly formed Technical Services division. This position supports the delivery and development of their Net Zero energy management program, specifying “best-in-class” energy efficient equipment and energy production upgrades for their commercial, industrial and government portfolio clients. The mission is to reduce energy consumption by 50+% and producing the balance.
The ideal fit will combine experience and enthusiasm for data-driven decision making, technical facility troubleshooting, and client facing project management skills. Individuals with skills in creativity, problem solving, inquiry and self-starters will thrive leading this dynamic team helping clients think about and operate their buildings in a new way.
You're great at:
- Consulting, planning, and delivering operational energy efficiency products to clients
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for increasing energy awareness, environmental stewardship and utility cost reduction strategies.
- Developing scope and deliverables of a project.
- Leading project kick-off meetings.
- Leveraging resources internally and externally to deliver projects on time and in budget.
- Developing key performance indicators and documenting progress toward goals.
- Acting as a point of contact for client communication.
- Developing and managing internal and external team members and subcontractors to deliver a streamlined, coordinated project
- Developing and implementing project plans.
- Responsible for financial management of projects.
- Coordinating with the enterprise platform team for implementation and managing of product and support services
- Assisting in the development and executing of strategic and tactical business plans.
- Assisting in creating and implementing continuous improvement process.
- Creating and delivering processes, standards, and communication vehicles to increase efficiency and decrease risk.
- Developing Key Performance Indicators to set expectations and measure success for projects.
- Analyzing and delivering accurate and timely financial results.
- Assisting in developing and executing business unit budgets.
- Managing the entire team of technical and engineering staff
Building Cross-functional Relationships
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with internal and external partners and clients.
- Looking for and promoting cross-functional operational synergies with strategic partners.
What we would like to see from you:
- BA/BS degree in engineering, architecture or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA with actual and demonstrated experience integrating your technical skills with corporate business objectives.
- Six (6) years of experience in construction management, building operations, engineering, environmental science or equivalent field required.
- Four (4) years of lead project management experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Knowledge of utility accounting and facility information systems; and how to utilize these systems for analyzing, measuring, and reporting required.
- Working knowledge of existing buildings, facility management required.
- Knowledge and experience in energy efficiency and/or sustainability programs required.
- CEM, BOC, LEED, CPM professional designations a preferred.
- Knowledge of reporting, measurement, feedback and building control systems preferred
Every Watt Matters is an equal opportunity employer. They are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
They are a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.