Title: VP, Patient Care
Date Posted: 05/30/2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Lake Mary Florida
Are you an experienced VP, Patient Care looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- The VP, Patient Care is responsible for overseeing and modeling a workplace culture across the Patient Care teams focused on being fast, accurate, helpful, and on-time in treating patients. Responsible for ensuring teams are trained to follow best practices for effective and efficient workflow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in call center
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in pharmacy leadership position
Hours for this Position:
Hours for a VP . Patient Care are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary for a VP, Patient Care starting at $120K, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
- Looking to interview immediately
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this VP . Patient Care position, please click Apply Now or email email@example.comHelp for immediate consideration