Title: VP, Pharmacy
Date Posted: 05/30/2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Lake Mary Florida
Are you an experienced Pharmacist with leadership experience looking for a new growth opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company as the VP of Pharmacy in a Specialty Pharmacy setting? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Establish standardized pharmacy metrics and targets, with a particular focus on accuracy and patient safety
- Ensure teams trained to and consistently follow best practices for effective, efficient pharmacy workflow
- Work with direct reports, QI, and Training teams to improve workflow best practices as necessary
- Maintain regular cycle of on-site audits to pharmacies to ensure consistent compliance with pharmacy standards
- Minimum 8+ years’ as a licensed Pharmacist
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in pharmacy leadership position, including
- Specialty Pharmacy Experience
Hours for this Position:
- M-F | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Direct hire, full time role with a Fortune 100 company
- Full-Benefits offered that start on day one; Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment within a specialty pharmacy setting
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to the VP of Pharmacy position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.