We work for the best companies in the world. Do you want to join us?
VP Sales wanted for our Atlanta office
Allocation is the premium B2B software for Supplier Relationship Management, Strategic Purchasing and Supplier Quality Management. Our success is built on customer focus, our commitment to quality and a transparent, team-oriented company culture. We are working for large clients in all industries with a focus on discrete manufacturing/automotive, e.g. BMW Group, MAGNA, and 70 other champions in their field.
We are going to market in North America backed by the success of our German parent company which has been in business for over 20 years.
Our growing US office is situated at the Atlanta Tech Village in the Buckhead area where a tech-savvy consulting & services team will have your back at any time. You can expect an exceptional compensation package including health care and paid vacation.
We are looking for a VP Sales spearheading our North American business development who is willing and able to build pipeline and sustainable and profitable revenue for Allocation North America (“ANA”) by:
- Winning net new customers
- Owning the full sales cycle by identifying, qualifying, developing and closing opportunities
- Consulting and challenging clients to become the most successful users
- Establishing and following an annual plan and implementing and adapting specific actions required to win new business
- Providing input to our internal teams on market trends, competitive products, prospect/client feedback, market needs/requirements, and other areas.
- A minimum of 3 years of success selling B2B software solutions via Cloud/SaaS/on-prem delivery
- Track record in meeting/exceeding quota selling software solutions
- Proficiency in the use of CRM tools
- Strong understanding of ERP offerings, IT solutions and technology
- Personal ambition to close
- Strong (self-)organization, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Knowledge about purchasing and/or quality management processes
- BA/BS degree suggested
- Ability to travel
Position Seniority Level
- Senior (3+ years of experience)
- Information Technology and Services
- Automotive or Discrete Manufacturing
- Supplier Quality, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Account Management or Sales
- Business Development
- Paid vacation
• Health care