My client is one of the largest financial service companies in the world. They are looking for a strong developer to come on board and join their team. The position is based in Midtown Manhattan in their Equity Risk Group. It is a front office position, the ideal candidate would be responsible for working on the UI for convertible bonds along with a wide spread of trading applications for the front office desk.
In this role the candidate would be working in a team with 2 other developers based in New York and will be involved in full life cycle development. As well as able to communicate effectively between the equity risk team and the front office team.
Qualified Candidates Will Have the Following Skill Set:
- Strong experience working with WPF or Winforms.
- Experience working with Java and strong OO programming skills.
- Experience working with C#/.NET is a plus.
- Experience with dependency injection principals is a plus.
- Working with a big data platform is a plus.
- SQL or Oracle knowledge is preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
This is a full time position located in Midtown Manhattan that offers competitive base salary, benefits and an attractive vacation/PTO policy. If you are interested in a fast paced environment, working with other skilled developers and you enjoy working in finance then this is the job for you.
For immediate and confidential consideration submit your resume to NYJobs@Cypressg.comHelp
Candidates must have proper work authorization.