RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce Technology and Professional Services company located in Andover, Massachusetts (MA) is seeking a VP of Accounting. The VP of Accounting reports to the CFO and will lead a global accounting team.
The role will be hands on with leading operational and technical accounting initiatives. The key areas of this role will revolve around improving the monthly close cycle, consolidations of domestic and foreign entities, enhancing accounting policy and control, and providing mentorship and leadership to the team.
- Lead all areas of the global finance team with overseeing the monthly close and consolidation process
- Manage Cash and Treasury functions
- Provide guidance on all GAAP and IFRS related matters
- Support FP&A with budgeting/forecasting and supporting analysis
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit, resolving all technical and reporting matters
- Provide complex analysis and reports for senior leadership and help identify business strategies
- CPA and/or public accounting background, preferred
- 12+ years accounting leadership experience, with a large global company
- Previous experience in Technology or Software industry desired
- Solid understanding of GAAP, IFRS, and Revenue Recognition guidelines
- Ability to lead, manage, and build a team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.