Valet Porter - Northside Lexus Auto Dealership
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
A Valet Porter will support the process to satisfy customer demands for Lexus by providing superior customer service.
Essential Job Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and welcome customers on the Service Drive
- Assess customer vehicles and document any vehicle damage before taking possession of the vehicle
- Responsible for parking vehicles and vehicle retrieval
- Support the Lexus Advisor team in meeting the needs of the customers
- Perform quality inspections on loaner cars
- Perform custodial duties as assigned such as stocking lobby with customer beverages
Must also possess:
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and courteously with customers
- Ability to communicate in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Prior Customer Service Experience a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Including Driver's License)
Operator's Driver's License (must be insurable).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!
About Our Dealership
We seek individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Check us out on Social Media:
Northside Lexus Facebook
Northside Lexus Instagram