RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Validation Engineer in Warren, Michigan (MI).
The Validation Engineer will be supporting company vehicle programs, HVAC Module, Condenser Radiator Fan Module, Ducts, and Outlets. The engineer will work with part suppliers and Design Engineers to assess risk, develop plans, follow up on plans and review/approve results of testing.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Analysis/Development/Validation (ADV) Subteam process for assigned vehicle programs/partitions
- Develop and maintain partition ADV Plan/Schedule
- Lead test hardware reduction process for partitions
- Take appropriate action on issues, lead recovery plan efforts as necessary
- Provide ADV partition assessment for PDT/PIT
- Execute Validation Sign-off Process
- Provide technical leadership across platform groups
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Position related experience - 8 years
- Relevant auto industry experience required - Entry level (<1 year)
- Past company work experience required - Entry level (<1 year)
- Areas of expertise include: Testing, Design, Analysis
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint - Intermediate level
- Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tool - Intermediate level
- Strong interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
- Ability to partner with senior management to analyze and solve issues
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
- Strong knowledge of automotive engineering methodology
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.