6 month contract -- San Francisco --- Pay $35-38 per hour
In this role, you will touch all of our learning and people programs, from onboarding new employees to working with our Employee Networks to managing the logistics of our performance process and leadership development courses. Due to the high variety of work and exposure to projects across the HR function, we are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple priorities.
Primarily responsibilities include:
- Oversee the new employee experience (onboarding), including facilitating components of the US in-person experience, designing materials, and coordinating logistics with other internal teams. In partnership with other team members, contribute to the redesign and continual refinement of the program based on data and feedback.
- Coordinate in-person and virtual logistics for learning and events including our management and leadership development programs and other trainings. This includes coordinating course enrollment and metrics through our Learning Management System (LMS), catering, classroom set-up and materials. This may also include troubleshooting technical elements, videotaping course or event components and enabling peer-to-peer knowledge sharing.
- Provide communications and marketing support for employee, management and leadership development courses and Diversity & Inclusion activities.
- Act as the first point of contact and owner for processing POs, new vendor set-up and tracking budget actuals vs. forecast.
- Coordinate the schedule, communications, training and resources associated with our performance process (Amplify).
- Create and update intranet sites and curate online content (articles, videos, etc.) for all learning and people programs.
- Design and update in-person and virtual training materials, guides and other resources.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external Diversity & Inclusion stakeholders to support this work, including our global HR teams.
- Grow internal and external communities, including working with our Employee Networks and leveraging MS Teams and other tools to bring people and content together and market our programs and offerings.
- Data entry, reporting and metrics on status, quality, utilization for learning and other programs
- Consult with other teams on recording and editing training and tracking enrollment
- Vendor selection and management
- Basic video production and editing and graphic design work
- Special projects including external / internal research (focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Desired experience, skills and attributes:
- You should have 3+ years’ experience in a corporate environment, ideally with a learning or talent development team
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field highly desired but not required
- Demonstrated experience managing course or event logistics or other experiences involving user-centered design, creativity, and attention to detail
- Project or program management experience highly desired
- Flexible, collaborative approach to work with a sense of humor and curiosity about people and organizations
- Analytical and research-oriented; able to distill large and complex volumes of information or perspectives into simple, actionable steps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to build rapport with people at all levels and from all cultures
- Experience or interest in group facilitation and instructional design a plus
- Experience working with a learning management system (e.g., Cornerstone), designing web pages in SharePoint or other platforms, and doing basic video production and editing is desirable but not required