Shield Healthcare has been a leader in medical supplies since 1957 and is a service organization dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community with a focus on customer satisfaction. We have an overall satisfaction rating of 99% and take pride in maintaining that score. Over the years, Shield HealthCare has expanded nationally with current service locations in California, Colorado, Illinois, Texas and Washington.
We have an immediate opening in our Valencia, CA Corporate Office for a Vice President of Sales. The Vice President of Sales directs all activities relating to the sales of Shield Healthcare products and services.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate objectives for all products and services
- Provide strong leadership to sales team to sell all product lines and services while meeting all company policies and objectives
- Manage, create, and maintain strategic sales partnerships with key suppliers and vendors
- Create and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate growth objectives and revenue targets
- Monitor and control outcome of strategic sales plan and department budget, adjusting plan based on successes, failures, and changes in the external environment
- Interview, select, ensure orientation, training, and when necessary disciplines and/or discharges of departmental personnel
- Ability to integrate with Senior Management staff and the potential to grow into a Senior Management role
- Manages key corporate accounts
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned by manager
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience leading a sales team
- Healthcare experience is required
- National job scope is preferred, but not required
- Effective leadership and strategic management skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly developed organizational, communication, planning and leadership skills
- Computer Literate, including experience using CRM software as a management tool.
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.