Vice-President of Clinical Operations
Saber Healthcare Group, a leading skilled nursing and assisted living company, seeks a Vice-President of Clinical Operations to drive the company to achieve the highest levels of nursing care. Saber Healthcare Group is a growing company that needs our clinical implementation to grow and gets better daily. If you are growth-minded, service-oriented, driven and strive to improve daily, please apply.
As the Vice-President of Clinical Operations, your role will be to develop and implement programs to help us attain the best clinical outcomes in the industry. You will oversee the creation, implementation, and oversight of all nursing programs policies, compliance, QA and systems development for our 100+ locations throughout IN, OH, PA, VA, NC, and FL. The ideal person will have:
• Nursing oversight of at least 100 skilled nursing facilities
• Strong PointClickCare experience
• History of successful State surveys
• MDS 3.0 experience
Travel will be required between locations as needed, including to our main office in Cleveland, Ohio.
• Clinical Policy & Procedure development and management
• Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
• Infection Control Management
• Survey Management & Plan of Correction Management
• Risk Management: “Triggers” & Interventions
• Return to Hospital Interventions
• PointClickCare Software experience
• Quality Assurance Oversight
• Specialty Units: Ventilator, Pulmonary, Behavioral, Dementia, etc.
• Wound Care
• Admission Denial Processes
• Ability to be a resource to the Reimbursement teams
• Clinical Reporting
• Orientation Program Development
• Must have minimum 5 years of relevant VP level work experience
• RN Licensure, BSN Preferred
• Excellent computer skills, PointClickCare preferred
• MDS 3.0 Experience, RAC-CT Preferred
• Proven SNF State Survey track record
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Multi-facility SNF Management experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.