Vice President of Sales – Metalworking
SCN – Search Consulting Network
My name isJustin Misaras and I am the Practice Leader for our Industrial Group here at SCN. Our firm is a leading search firm in the Industrial Sector. We are part of the world’s largest recruiting affiliate organization and have been consistently recognized as a leading office within this network and have won numerous awards for performance and placements. Visit our website at www.SCNteam.com.
Vice President of Sales – Metalworking Industry
We are currently partnering with an exceptional company that provides products to the Industrial Sectorthrough an established distribution network in the United States.My Client is searching for a Vice President of Sales for their Western U.S. territory. This person is to be responsible for managing the sales and business development operations for a privately owned company that manufactures metalworking cutting tools. This person will provide tactical and strategic sales leadership, driving revenue growth through direct sales calls and new business development. This position reports directly to the Sr. Vice President of Sales.
- Develop and oversee sales strategies that will have a direct impact on the company’s revenue and profitability for the Western United States business unit
- Lead, manage and teach all phases of the sales process from prospecting and presenting to negotiating and closing
- Build and motivate a best-in-class sales & applications engineering team that is engaged, results-oriented and will achieve revenue objectives
- Participates and encourages quality assessment, profitability, and improvement activities
- Ability to hire, fire, train, and motivate an Outside Sales Team
- Minimum of 15 years of successful Sale experience in the METALWORKING Industry (preferably metalworking cutting tools)
- MUST HAVE - 5+ years’ of direct sales management experience in the industrial sector, currently or most recently in a management position
- A proven team leader with the ability to drive a growing sales organization in a highly competitive market
- Experience calling on an Industrial Distribution network
- Proven ability to recruit high performing Sales Engineers
- P&L and planning skills, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Flexible to travel overnight during the work week, about 75% average
- Competitive base salary, uncapped bonus / commission
- Car package, phone, expense account, etc.
- Excellent Health Benefits with BCBS (health, vision, dental and even pet insurance!)
- Competitive 401K match, fully vested day 1 of employment
- 3+ weeks of vacation
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume as an MS Word Doc referencing Job Code JM35281 to email@example.com
Thank you for the consideration.