Virtualization Cloud Engineer - Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) - W2 Only
Location is in Bergen County, NJ area
The role requires exposure with analytical thinking around a design and architecture capacity. Experience/exposure to Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) with VSAN, Nutanix, SimpliVity, Cisco HyperFlex is needed.
- Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI), Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud technologies, research, evaluations, scoring, and documentation
- Leads pre-production readiness efforts, POCs, lab testing, and knowledge transfer
- Defines engineering approaches for various SDDC and HCI initiatives
- Provides last tier support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
- Minimum five years of experience in IT operations/administration including VMware vSphere ESXi, networking knowledge, operating system management, performance monitoring and analysis
- Root cause troubleshooting and analysis
- Minimum of 3 years in architecture and / or IT R&D
- In depth knowledge of VMware vSphere and Microsoft Windows operating systems and virtualization technologies
- Hands on design or operational experience with VMware vSphere ESXi
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Visio for infrastructure diagramming and documentation
- Experience with scripting desired: PowerShell, Visual Studio, Python, JSON and development background a plus
- Exposure to public, private and hybrid cloud technologies
- DATA CENTER
This position is a direct hire consulting position (W2 Consultant or Fulltime Employee Only!) with Galen Technology Solutions.
This position is located in Bergen County, Northern NJ Area.
Interested? Please send your resume to Kevin Lester - email@example.com