2/3 Day Work Week!
Anaheim, CA Area
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic individual to become a member of our growing Visual Merchandising team.
Service our accounts by building a positive working relationship with store personnel (store manager, area sales manager, key sales associates). You will be providing support & in-store training, as well as merchandising & display assistance, conducting seminars; reporting via email & voice mail to Corporate Headquarters. Local travel is required.
Provide support to various retail stores within 40 miles of Anaheim, CA area.
- One year merchandising and/or one year of department store sales experience desired.
- Ability to create attractive product displays to company standards.
- Ability to follow & execute instructions.
- Must be creative in adapting standards to available stock levels.
- Confident decision making & negotiating skills with store personnel.
- Strong time management & problem solving ability.
- Good written & verbal communications skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexibility to work additional days that may include an occasional evening or Saturdays during peak selling seasons.
- Access to Wi-Fi network and the internet.
- Reliable transportation, valid drivers’ license & proof of insurance.
- Must maintain personal auto insurance indicating minimum bodily injury coverage of $100,000 per person / $300,000 per accident / $50,000 property damage. The position also requires that you must state “vehicle is used for business purposes” on your policy PRIOR to the date of hire.
- Mileage reimbursement.
Please Note: This is a part time position and is not benefit eligible
Please apply online
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off