W2 Only SAP Customer and or Material Master Data Analyst and Migration
Must be local to Atlanta or able to relocate to Atlanta
Term: 3-5 years, multi-year, long term W2 contract
Location: Atlanta, GA
Work Status: Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship, or have at least 2 years left on H1B Visa and willing to transfer Visa to iSymmetry
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K available for W-2s
Job Description: iSymmetry, a leading provider of on-demand IT consulting and recruiting services, has an immediate need for a SAP Customer Master Data Analyst to work on a 3-5 + year contract in Atlanta, GA.
The positions will be responsible for responding to and acting on requests for master data maintenance within the Customer master domain. Analysts will also be responsible for performing activities to support data governance for MDM. Candidates will need to have experience with SAP Customer Master data and exhibit high attention to detail. Knowledge of data quality and profiling tools is key. Preferred qualifications include experience with mass load tools and technologies such as LSMW or Winshuttle and Excel.
SAP Customer and or Material Master Experience, Expert with Excel,MDM migration experience required
- SAP Customer and or Material Master data migration/analyst Experience
- Expert with Excel
- Data enablement support for deployments.
- Prepare data load files and complete uploads for ECC and other auxiliary systems in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Should be fluent with MS EXCEL
- Need some experience to work with SAP-BODS transformation and Load processes. (no development experience – only execution)
- Manage Day to day Data requests from Bottlers (Initial / Review / Enrich / Approve / Load) processes.
- MS ACCESS, Winshuttle and other load runner experience a plus.
- Provide Daily status reports of the work activity to Project managers
- Manage Governance & Compliance
- Generate and Distribute Data Compliance reports