1st Shift (Wednesday – Sunday)
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Will be responsible for the efficient operation of the Outbound/Inbound team. Accountable to drive Key Business initiatives – Productivity, Quality, and Safety.
- Train, coach, and support warehouse operators to meet Key Business initiatives and area Scorecard metrics.
- Establish warehouse operator’s roles and responsibilities to ensure that all work is consistently performed to the highest standards of quality.
- Drive expected results with motivation and disciplinary action as needed.
- Ensure that the warehouse area is maintained in a safe and hazard free condition by adhering to written policies and procedures and following good workmanship practices. Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills are essential.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of management/warehouse operations related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to train, supervise and motivate team members.
- Able to set high expectations and hold others accountable for results.
- Proficient in PC and related Microsoft Office Software.
- Minimum 4 years of management/warehouse operations related experience "preferred".
- Prior Team Leading experience minimum 3 years of previous supervisory experience "preferred".
- Six Sigma Quality Experience