Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Warehouse Assembler jobs in Fort Mill, SC. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below.
Responsibilities and requirements for this Warehouse Assembler job include:
- Put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures
- Conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Must work well with others displaying respect as this is a team-oriented position.
- Must have the ability to be both strategic, high-level integrity and the ability to multi-task.
- Feel comfortable and confident to work in a clean and sterile environment
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- 0 - 6 months previous work experience required; warehouse, production, assembly experience a plus but not required
- Complete Work Keys Assessment – Graphic Literacy Test
2nd shift: Monday-Friday from 3PM-11:30PM with overtime opportunities on Saturdays.
The starting pay is $11.25
You may be wondering - What’s different about this job?
- Great culture emphasizing feedback, ownership and continuous improvement
- Contract-to-hire opportunity – 50+ employees were hired on full time last year!
- Full two-week training program providing you the resources to be successful in this career.
- Excellent benefit package including (after 520 hours of work): full medical, dental and vision. Competitive PTO package exceeding most our competitors! Work for a company that will invest in your future, providing tuition reimbursement!
- Stable hours & scheduling
- Room for organic growth within the company
“Strong benefits, great work life balance, employee engagement, all parts of company work together to work towards goals” – Current Employee
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Assembler job in Fort Mill, SC.