Leading wine & spirits wholesaler, M.S. Walker, seeks dedicated and motivated 3rd Shift Warehouse Associates who can lift up to 45lbs continuously, have warehouse experience and enjoy being a night owl! This is a union eligible position.
Job Title: Warehouse Worker – 3rd Shift
Shift: 3rd - Mon – Thurs 8:30pm-6:30am
Education: High School or Equivalent
- Pick product from shelves in the warehouse by hand or with forklift
- Load trucks with correct product to be sent for delivery
- To take and understand verbal direction from management while performing tasks in a productive manner.
- To follow all company safety procedures and to never put yourself or fellow workers at risk through unsafe work practices.
- To work and communicate with fellow workers and management in an effective, positive manner.
- Qualified to drive and operate all warehouse equipment, including: Order Pickers and Pallet Jacks in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to recognize and distinguish product, both visually and in writing.
- Dependable and work in team environment
- 3rd Shift and Warehouse experience preferred
- Must pass background check and physical exam
- This is a HIGHLY PHYSICAL role! Physical Requirements include, but are not limited to: the ability to work at heights; long periods of walking, standing, bending and heavy lifting. Must be able to lift single cases weighing up to 45lbs. repeatedly and for long durations of time.
*Competitive benefits package offered.
*Eligible for signing bonus after probationary period.