1) Ability to organize and consolidate shipments to/from Haiti with various customers and suppliers in USA and abroad.
2) Driving a small truck and forklift.
3) Ability to work with in-house customs procedures to comply with U.S. and Haitian custom's formalities.
4) Willingness to work a flexible schedule, which may include some overtime on shipment days.
5) Re-packaging of product coming from Haiti to fulfill customer requirements (order fulfillment work)
6) Ability to lift individual boxes of up to 70 lbs.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
1) Minimum of a high school diploma
2) Spanish or Haitian creole a plus, but English language skills are critical.
3) Basic knowledge of computer systems (and interest in learning more)
4) U.S. driver's license
5) U.S. nationality or green card permitting work in USA.
6) Self-starter with the discipline and responsibility needed to keep our customers and vendors happy.
Manutech Assembly, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer offering a smoke-free, drug-free, stable work environment 15 minutes from Miami Int'l Airport. The company has been working in the electronics industry in Haiti since the early 1980's and recently has been assisting Haitian artisans export and sell their products overseas through shipments to our new and expanded Miami warehouse.