Warehouse Associate Needed! Full-time 40hrs. week
Summary: He/She will be required to assist in any department (other than their primary department) when and where their assistance is required. May be responsible for performing any number of duties and functions, depending upon what department they are primarily assigned to. These departments may include: Shipping, Receiving, Replenishment Reclamation, Cycle Count, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Regularly uses forklift equipment as needed.
- Marks pallets with identifying store information.
- Uses the RF scanner to enter records.
- Consistent, reliable attendance.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior warehouse experience or training as well as previous experience with operating warehouse machines such as Order Selector, Forklift, Electric pallet jack is required.
- One to three years related experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday
1st and 2nd shifts
4 month Contract to Hire position
Interested applicants should contact Aerotek @ (210) 321-1165 for more information.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.