Grimco, Inc. was founded in 1875 in St. Louis, Missouri. Today we have over 50 locations across the United States, and 6 across Canada. Our #1 goal is growth in all wholesale markets for manufacturing/distribution of digital print products, signs, and sign-making supplies.
Due to our excellent customer service we have been voted Vendor of the Year by our customers in the FASTSIGNS, Signs by Tomorrow, and Signs Now nationwide franchise networks! We are also celebrating our inclusion in the Top 500 Entry Level Employers listing released annually by CollegeGrad.com
What Makes Grimco special?
- We’re excited to be in business for over 100 years! We are a growing company that continues to evolve in our industry!
- We promote from within – our strong performers become our strong leaders.
- We have GREAT team members throughout North America, and are proud of our reputation of being the most informed & educated supplier in our industry!
What Separates the Good from the Great at Grimco?
Those who are successful at Grimco demonstrate determination, competitive drive, and an eagerness to learn all facets of our company. They must have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer experiences, constantly prepare for future leadership and they are hungry to make an immediate impact on a stable, growing company. This is what we seek in our distribution teams!
- Pick and pack orders of signs & sign supplies by hand (without an RF scanner), in preparation for shipping to customers. Attention to detail is critical!
- Load and unload delivery trucks, both by hand and using a forklift.
- Stock inventory when replenishment shipments come in.
- Perform accurate cycle counts of inventory.
- Ship and receive orders, using both the UPS World Ship program and Varsity system.
- Cut custom size product pieces for customers using saw and shearer.
- Maintain equipment, trucks, and warehouse.
- Use AS/400 data management system to track orders and answer questions for team members and customers alike.
- Forklift operation – company sponsored certification and training.
- Assist couriers and delivery drivers with manifest information and work in order to maximize delivery efficiency.
- Perform duties using a safety-conscious attitude, improving safety knowledge of all employees.
- Motivate by example - partner with warehouse employees to perform daily activities, and continuously improve performance. Teamwork is key!
- Communicate effectively and positively with customers, coworkers, vendors, etc.
- Other duties as necessary (cleaning/sweeping warehouse, maintenance, special projects).
- 1 to 10 Years Warehouse experience in any position.
- Computer literate: Printing tickets, UPS Worldship, IBM’s AS/400 data management system, MS Office Suite, email, internet navigation.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Ability to stand and walk for a full work day. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, squat, kneel, and lift (both lateral and overhead).
- Comfortable with cutting tools and power tools. Comfortable with taking measurements.
- Accurate in work – attention to detail. Flexible in duties.
- Safety conscious at all times.
- Professional appearance and ability to interact with individuals from all backgrounds.
- Strong work ethic – dedicated to getting the job done.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to take and PASS pre-employment drug screen test.
- Clean criminal and work background histories.
- Interest in growing with Grimco – potential overtime hours, and supervisory duties in the future.
Hours for this role are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Mondays through Fridays.
Additional hours and/or days based on demand. Hours are not flexible - schedule is set.
Immediate opening. Full-Time Employment Status. Eligible for employee Benefits Package Including: Base Salary, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Paid Holidays, Vacation Accrual & 401K with Profit Sharing. Company Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability. Supplemental Whole Life, Voluntary, Accident, Critical Illness insurance.
By completing this online application for employment, you certify that the information on this application is true and complete to the best of your knowledge. You understand that any misrepresentation or omission of fact in response to any inquiry made in this application may result in rejection of application or, if hired, dismissal whenever it is discovered. You authorize and release all parties from any liability or damage that may result from seeking, furnishing or using such information. You understand and agree that, if hired, your employment is for no definite period and may, regardless of the date of payment of compensation, be terminated by Grimco, Inc. at any time, for any or no reason, with or without notice. You understand that no representation to the contrary is valid unless in writing, setting a definite term of employment, and signed by the company's CEO. You further understand and agree that any job offer is contingent upon your passing, to the company's satisfaction, a drug and/or alcohol test, criminal background check and other possible screenings. You understand that this application is active for 90 days only, and if you do not hear from the company but still wish to be considered for employment after 90 days, you will need to fill out a new application.