CSI Health is actively seeking a Warehouse Clerk for our client located in the Marietta, GA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
This person in this role will perform routine duties related to a warehouse setting which support the replenishment inventories.
- Ensures proper rotation and maintenance of inventory.
- Backs up purchasing representative.
- Performs general housekeeping duties in the warehouse.
- Gathers supplies/equipment for patient orders in preparation for shipment/delivery.
- Maintains professional appearance and attitude and serves as a liaison between the patient and other individuals encountered within the scope of employment.
- Assists with inventory control, including purchasing, receiving, stocking and record keeping.
- Participates in PI activities as directed.
- Receives all incoming shipments and disseminates to appropriate person.
- Responsible for all shipments via UPS, Federal Express, etc.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
- At least one year related work experience is required.
- Ability to organize workload for efficient use of time. Ability to function independently.
- Employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers.
- Employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- Employee is required to stand, bend, walk, stoop and sit.
- Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move greater than 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent required.