As we continue to expand our warehouse facility we seek an additional person who has an energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work. The environment is clean, well organized, and safe.
After goods inward process you will locate, pick and check bills of materials for repair and dispatch purposes. You will operate our forklift and pallet truck machines as well as manually handle our full range of mechanical and electrical/electronic parts. Candidates must be literate and numerate and have previous experience with computerized stock systems. This job requires a meticulous and methodical approach combined with practical ideas to improve efficiency.
- Receiving incoming shipments, unpacking, light inspection, re-labelling if necessary, placing in correct locations, and entering to the computerized MRP stock system.
- Picking and packing spare parts for sales orders
- Booking shipments for the goods – liaising with freight forwarders. This varies according to the size of order, the dimensions of the packaged goods, the destination, and requested dispatch time
- Assist with general upkeep of company vehicles. Tracking of all vehicle maintenance, regular checks of tire tread, oil levels etc. Delivery and pick up of company vehicles for service
- General weekly maintenance of the Forklift, General safety checks
- Weekly inventory stock take duties
- Ensuring that the stock is kept clean, rotated as necessary and kept secure at all times
- Distribution of parts to repair center and engineers kits
- Arranging recycling of lamps and aluminium pieces
- Keeping warehouse safe and tidy and any other duties as reasonably requested
Knowledge and Skills:
- Order entry for shipping and receiving
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Products preferred
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Detail-Oriented with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Monitor inventory and conduct cycle counts
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Reliable, team player, strong work ethic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a Warehouse environment
- No lifting restrictions
- Clean driving record
- Forklift experience
- Must reside locally
We offer an excellent package, competitive salary, life insurance and health insurance, vision and dental are available, matching IRA, (conditions apply). Working hours are 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Phone calls will not be accepted