The Warehouse & Facilities incumbent ensures the warehouse is maintained daily and assists in light facilities maintenance, loading and unloading light & heavy equipment. Incumbent also helps maintain our Fleet Vehicles. The Warehouse & Facilities position is an entry level position at FEC with career path to Inventory Assistant, Preventative Maintenance, Kiosk Technician, Banking Technician and/or Service Technician.
• Empty trash cans throughout office buildings and restock refrigerators
• Unload shipments of equipment and parts received from vendors
• Load equipment and parts into delivery trucks and trailors
• Maintain cleanliness of Fleet Vehicles
• Run parts to Technicians as needed in company vehicle
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• High school diploma or GED completed
• Maintain professional appearance
• Detail oriented, meticulous and organized
• Mechanically inclined, familiarity with hand trucks and pallet jacks
• Excellent communication and internal customer service skills
• Some knowledge of Windows based systems: Excel, Word, Outlook
• Ability to work flexible schedules and adapt to changing work schedules
• Ability to obtain gaming licensures including extensive criminal and financial background checks
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodation. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is regularly required to ascend and descend ramps; balance and stand for sustained periods of time, stoop, kneel, reach, walk about; push, pull and lift machinery; feel with fingertips; talk; hear; use hands and fingers. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The worker is subject to both indoor and outdoor environmental conditions. The lift requirement is 75 pounds.
To apply, click the purple "Apply".