- Assists and directs warehouse personnel by having complete knowledge of all warehouse procedures and maintains & efficiently leads the warehouse.
- Directs the bundling, staging and loading of items for shipments in a safe and organized manner at all times from warehouse personnel on to trucks and in to shipping containers.
- Reconciles and performs weekly cycle count of inventory materials to ensure inventory accuracy, and helps conduct annual physical inventory counts.
- Conducts shipping and receiving processes and procedures as required.
- Researches missing parts to find current locations.
- Processes customer orders, pulls materials, and oversees packing and shipping of customer orders.
- Ensures quality of all shipping items by verifying and identifying information and quality/condition of items.
- Documents all shipments in accordance to shipping procedures.
- 3 years of previous warehouse experience
Monday-Friday 3pm to midnight with overtime as needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.