Published Description: Immediate temp-to-hire Warehouse/ Logistics Coordinator opportunity located in Chantilly, VA.
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Holds exceptional command of Outlook
- Strong advanced Excel, data entry skills
- Manages time effectively, works well independently, has solid analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Inventory control
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Supply chain and/or military experience is highly desirable
If your qualifications align with this opportunity and you are available immediately, please send an updated Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp